Privacy & Policy
CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT (THE “AGREEMENT”) BEFORE USING THE AZEROTH SHARD GAME PLATFORM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT INSTALL NOR PLAY IN AZEROTH SHARD.
A) Azeroth Shard (AS) reserve to create updated versions of this Agreement. However any changes will be disclosed via a website News. This Agreement will terminate immediately upon the introduction of a New Agreement. This Agreement is considered to be accepted by all users playing in AS as the changes are disclosed.
B) You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:
1) Cheating: Create, use, offer, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:
– Cheats; i.e. methods, not expressly authorized by AS Staff, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
– Bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by AS Staff, that allows the automated control of Game, e.g. the automated control of a character in Game;
– Hacks; i.e. accessing or modifying the software of a Game in an manner, not expressly authorized by AS Staff;
– and/or any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by AS Staff, that can be used in connection with the client, the Game and/or any component or feature thereof which changes and/or facilitates the gameplay;
2) Violation of Laws: Use Our Launcher, to violate any applicable law or regulation
3) Violation of Code of Conduct. It must be adhered to by all users. It’s your responsability to know, understand and abide by this Code of Conduct .You’ll find it in the regulation section of Azeroth Shard forum; Those rules are not meant to be exaustive, and AS reserve to determine which conduct it considers to be outside the spirit of the game. AS reserve to create Code of Conduct’s updated versions.
C) Azeroth Shard may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of Our Launcher or Game Client at any time, including removing items, or revising the effectiveness of items in an effort to balance a Game. Azeroth Shard may delete, suspend, terminate or modify any AS account for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice to you
D) Ownership rights: you acknowledge and agree that you shall not have ownership or any other property interest in the AS account. AS does not recognize the transfer of an AS account, and any attempt or offert to sell, purchase, gift or trade any AS account shall be null. You agree that you have no right or title in any AS content, including virtual goods generated in game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real-world” money.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT/USE OUR APP?
WHEN REGISTERING ON OUR SITE, AS APPROPRIATE, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER DETAILS TO AID IN IDENTIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU WHEN YOU REGISTER ON OUR SITE OR ENTER INFORMATION ON OUR SITE.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
AZEROTH SHARD HAS AUTOMATED TOOLS FOR COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, SUCH AS THE USER IP AND ALL THE OPERATIONS THAT THE USER PERFORMS THROUGH OUR APPS AND WEBSITE. MOREOVER , USERS OF OUR SERVICES COULD SEND US PROOFS OF NOT-REGULAMENTARY ACTIONS ABOUT OTHER USERS. THE DATA ARE COLLECTED IN ORDER TO IMPROVE OUR WEBSITE AND APPS EXPERIENCE , PREVENTING VIOLATIONS OF OUR RULES BY THE USERS. THE COLLECTED DATA WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES, NOR ARE THEY ACCESSIBLE TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT A MEMBER OF OUR SECURITY TEAM.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU WHEN YOU REGISTER, SURF THE WEBSITE, USE OUR APPS OR USE CERTAIN OTHER TOOLS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- TO ALLOW US TO BETTER SERVICE YOU REGARDING FEATURES OR IN RESPONDING TO YOUR SUPPORT REQUESTS.
- TO SEND PERIODIC EMAILS REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT OR OTHER SERVICES.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
OUR WEBSITE IS SCANNED ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR SECURITY HOLES AND KNOWN VULNERABILITIES IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR VISIT TO OUR SITE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE. INFORMATION STORED ON THE WEBSITE IS ENCRYPTED USING VARIOUS ALGORITHMS.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS CONTAINED BEHIND SECURED NETWORKS AND IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LIMITED NUMBER OF PERSONS WHO HAVE SPECIAL ACCESS RIGHTS TO SUCH SYSTEMS, AND ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP THE INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL. IN ADDITION, ALL SENSITIVE INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY IS ENCRYPTED VIA SECURE SOCKET LAYER (SSL) TECHNOLOGY.
WE IMPLEMENT A VARIETY OF SECURITY MEASURES WHEN A USER REGISTERS AN ACCOUNT, SUBMITS, OR ACCESSES THEIR INFORMATION, USES FEATURES TO MAINTAIN THE SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE PROCESSED THROUGH A GATEWAY PROVIDER AND ARE NOT STORED OR PROCESSED ON OUR SERVERS.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
- UNDERSTAND AND SAVE USER’S PREFERENCES FOR FUTURE VISITS.
- SAVE LOGGING STATE
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE YOUR COMPUTER WARN YOU EACH TIME A COOKIE IS BEING SENT, OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO TURN OFF ALL COOKIES. YOU DO THIS THROUGH YOUR BROWSER (LIKE INTERNET EXPLORER) SETTINGS. EACH BROWSER IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT, SO LOOK AT YOUR BROWSER’S HELP MENU TO LEARN THE CORRECT WAY TO MODIFY YOUR COOKIES.
IF USERS DISABLE COOKIES IN THEIR BROWSER:
IF YOU DISABLE COOKIES, SOME FEATURES WILL BE DISABLED. IT WILL TURN OFF SOME OF THE FEATURES THAT MAKE YOUR SITE EXPERIENCE MORE EFFICIENT AND SOME OF OUR SERVICES WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
WE DO NOT SELL, TRADE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER TO OUTSIDE PARTIES YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
WE DO NOT INCLUDE OR OFFER THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITE.
ACCORDING TO CALOPPA WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
USERS CAN VISIT OUR SITE ANONYMOUSLY
USERS ARE ABLE TO CHANGE THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- BY LOGGING IN TO THEIR ACCOUNT
- BY SENDING US A SUPPORT TICKET
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
WE HONOR DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS AND DO NOT TRACK, PLANT COOKIES, OR USE ADVERTISING WHEN A DO NOT TRACK (DNT) BROWSER MECHANISM IS IN PLACE.
© 2021 AzerothShard | Contacts | Privacy | Progetto no-profit drassil